The people who make up the Highlands PTA make a real difference at Highlands and support the programs and staff positions that give Highlands its unique learning environment. We are a volunteer group of parents, guardians, and teachers who want to show our support for our teachers and execute on supporting important programs for our kids.
Those listed below volunteered to provide leadership this year.
2021-2022 Executive Board
- President: Sharon Lee
- Executive Vice President: Rachael Webster
- VP of Programs: Dulini Welihinda
- VP of Communications: Stephanie Boyer
- VP of Income: Missy Palala
- VP of Membership: OPEN
- Treasurer: Shirley San Diego
- Financial Secretary: Angie Chen
- Auditor: Kate Ramacciotti
- Recording Secretary: Carolyn Mo
- Historian: Malini Amin
- Parliamentarian: Kristin Zlogar
- Legislative Liaison: Sharon Le
If you are interested in joining the PTA Executive Board or serving on a PTA committee, please contact our PTA Vice President, Rachael Webster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No time to serve on the board? That's OK! You can still get involved by becoming a PTA member.
- 8/26 PTA General meeting link to the slides
- Proposed 2020/2021 budget
- California PTA link to website
- National PTA link to website
We look forward to serving our teachers, principal, students, and parent community this year!
"Every child, one voice."
Register for an account to receive weekly newsletters about our school, subscribe to school calendars, and more!