The people who make up the Highlands PTA make a real difference at Highlands and support the programs and staff positions that give Highlands its unique learning environment. We are a volunteer group of parents, guardians, and teachers who want to show our support for our teachers and execute on supporting important programs for our kids.
Those listed below volunteered to provide leadership this year.
2020-2021 Executive Board
- President: Rachael Webster
- Executive VP: Jeanne Rhodes
- VP of Programs: OPEN
- VP of Communications: Priscilla Shaw
- VP of Fundraising: Missy Palala
- VP of Membership: Trishia Milar
- Treasurer: Shirley San Diego
- Financial Secretary: Ornit Rose
- Auditor: Calvin Lee
- Recording Secretary: Julie Farand
- Historian: Malini Amin
- Parliamentarian: OPEN
- Legislative Liaison: Debra Carlson
If you are interested in joining the PTA Executive Board or serving on a PTA committee, please contact our PTA President, Rachael Webster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No time to serve on the board? That's OK! You can still get involved by becoming a PTA member.
We look forward to serving our teachers, principal, students, and parent community this year!
"Every child, one voice."
Register for an account to receive weekly newsletters about our school, subscribe to school calendars, and more!