The people who make up the Highlands PTA make a real difference at Highlands and support the programs and staff positions that give Highlands its unique learning environment. We are a volunteer group of parents, guardians, and teachers who want to show our support for our teachers and execute on supporting important programs for our kids.
Those listed below volunteered to provide leadership this year.
2020-2021 Executive Board
- President: Rachael Webster
- Executive VP: Jeanne Rhodes
- VP of Programs: Dulini Welihinda
- VP of Communications: Priscilla Shaw
- VP of Fundraising: Missy Palala
- VP of Membership: Trishia Milar
- Treasurer: Shirley San Diego
- Financial Secretary: Ornit Rose
- Auditor: Calvin Lee
- Recording Secretary: Julie Farand
- Historian: Malini Amin
- Parliamentarian: OPEN
- Role Description: Helps keep the meetings moving along and organizes the group that nominates new board members. If you have ever been interested in participating and getting more involved with the PTA this is your chance! It is a great opportunity as it is a great entry level PTA board position! Responsibilities are coming to the monthly meetings and sending a few emails early next year.
- Legislative Liaison: Debra Carlson
If you are interested in joining the PTA Executive Board or serving on a PTA committee, please contact our PTA President, Rachael Webster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No time to serve on the board? That's OK! You can still get involved by becoming a PTA member.
- 8/26 PTA General meeting link to the slides
- Proposed 2020/2021 budget
- California PTA link to website
- National PTA link to website
We look forward to serving our teachers, principal, students, and parent community this year!
PTA Nominating Committee Update: 2021/2022 School Year
The Nominating Committee met to consider all eligible candidates for the 2021-2022 term of office.
Executive Vice President: OPEN
VP of Programs: Dulini Welihinda
VP of Communications: Priscilla Shaw
VP of Income: Missy Palala
VP of Membership: OPEN
Treasurer: Shirley San Diego
Financial Secretary: OPEN
Auditor: Amber Champion
Recording Secretary: OPEN
Historian: Malini Amin
Parliamentarian: Kristin Zlogar
Legislative Liaison: Sharon Le
Please note we are still searching for nominations for the positions of President, Executive VP, VP of Membership & Financial Secretary. If you are interested in any role, please contact email@example.com
- Trishia Milar
- Priscilla Shaw
- Christie Leonardini
"Every child, one voice."
Register for an account to receive weekly newsletters about our school, subscribe to school calendars, and more!