With your PTA membership, all things are possible!
With your PTA membership:
• You show your children that school matters, and that you are invested in their success.
• You demonstrate to your child that success in school is the pathway to college, a career and a productive life!
• You partner with the principal, teachers and staff to make your child's school safe, welcoming, a hub of learning, and a fun place to be.
• You share in campus events and experiences that make your child’s school days more memorable!
• You connect with other parents, and become part California State PTA and National PTA, the largest and most powerful children’s advocacy organization in the country.
• You help make sure parents and family members voices are heard when important decisions that affect your school are made.
Here’s how to join PTA: Membership is just $12 per person or $20 for a family of 2 adults. Anyone can join – parents, grandparents, students. Get the Scoop - Join the PTA!
If I join, do I have to?
- Go to meetings?
No. You are welcome to attend our general meetings though.
- Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school?
No - joining the PTA is not the same as volunteering. If you choose to volunteer we would LOVE the help—but volunteering is not required.